Juan Veruete has 40 years of experience fishing in the waters of Pennsylvania. His specialty is kayak fishing for river smallmouth bass but he is certainly no stranger to largemouth bass fishing. He has spent countless hours in pursuit of both species.
Juan has also taught at a major university for more than10 years and understands how to organize and deliver content to maximize learning. This translates into a quality guided kayak fishing experience for our clients.
Check out the recent article on The Milk Crate featuring Juan and his kayak fishing exploits.
- Pennsylvania licensed and insured guide
- Red Cross certified in CPR and First Aid
- Boaters Safety Certification, Pennsylvania
- American Canoe Association Certified level I Instructor, Basic Kayaking
- Wilderness Systems, Kayak Fishing Team
- Winco’s Custom Lures, Pro-Staff
- Temple Fork Outfitters, Pro-Staff
- Columbia Sportswear, Pro-Team
- HOOK1, Crew Member
- Kayakbassfishing.com, Pro-Staff
- Susquehanna Fishing Magazine, Pro-Staff and staff writer
- Centre Sportsman Outdoor TV show, multiple guest appearances